All precious things, discover’d late,
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...

October 23, 2008

Tag

I finally found sometime to pick the tag from Nithya's blog.
Ten Things You Wish You Could Say/Ask To People Right Now :
1. Why can't you smile?
2. Stop bragging!
3. Are you a born snob?
4. How many persons have you slept with and why are you giving wrong advices to your friends?
5. Do you really think you are friendly?
6. You might as well marry that lap-dancer.
7. Is that your real character or are you being a hypocrite?
8. Stop shortening my name, you bloody b****!
9. You condescending fool! What do you know about me, huh?
10. Stop flirting with my husband. Remember, you have one!
Nine Things About Yourself
1. I value morality above everything in a human being.
2. I like lemon juice on all forms of sundal (Well...this slipped out before I could think of something nice)
3. I am obsessed about fine clothes.
4. I become extremely self-conscious when I am with people whom I can't relate to.
5. I have very few friends.
6. I enjoy spending time alone.
7. I become disheartened way too easily.
8. I love to live on books.
9. I love smelling babies' fuzzy hair.
Eight Ways To Win Your Heart
(My husband would be a better person to answer this ;))
1. Morality
2. Honesty.
3. Courage.
4. Enjoying silence.
5. Soft music.
6. Correct pronunciation of my name.
7. A bright, sunny smile.
8. Humility.
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
1. I wonder how much of my craziness is showing!
2. This is an interesting world!
3. Am I dreaming now?
4. I wonder what has future in store for me.
5. What was I in my previous birth?
6. How unhealthy can a person's ego get and how petty are we in all of God's creations!
7. How will I die?
Six Things You Wish You Never Did
1. Studying eleventh and twelfth class in the most unfriendliest school on earth.
2. Making some 'friends'.
3. Studying Math till tenth class and Physics and Chemistry till twelfth class (I now understand that I wasted some precious time in trying to learn certain concepts when I could have enjoyed a wonderful book)
4. Being an introvert all my school life.
5. Being nice to certain snobs out of compulsion.
6. Calling some people names (in my mind).
Five Turn-Off’s
1. People shortening my name (I hate those sl*** who do that!)
2. Flirts.
3. People in live-in relationships (I can never respect them)
4. Noise and loud music.
5. People giving more importance to cell phones and computers instead of enjoying real company)
Four Turn-On’s
1. Books without blood, gore and obscenities.
2. Nature stroll.
3. Silence.
4. Nice, long conversation with loved ones.
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. Visit Egypt. (My P.E.I dream has already come true)
2. Prove myself to those people who gave me hard times.
3. Achieve inner peace (Well...this is preachy!)
Two Smileys that Describe You
1. ;)
2. :)
One Confession
1. Pattimanrams, NFL and Seinfeld shows bore me.

2 Wisecracks:

Nithya said...

FINALLY !! Akka, please please please do blog more often :(

Anonymous said...

S
J
seo
SEO是目前最新興的廣告曝光方法,SEO搜尋行銷提供了專業的關鍵字排名與SEO搜尋引擎最佳化服務,讓你的網站在SEO排名遙遙領先,歡迎洽詢SEO的專家 ... SEO自然排名 規劃架設seo seo網站 專業關鍵字公司1通電話幫您把網站排名到第1頁、 想要讓自己的網站大量曝光嗎? ...


a383
1

p