Life’s super prosaic these days. I guess such things happen only to quixotic people like me. But I always love to see that silver lining clinging pathetically to my pink cloud of fantasies. That is something which keeps me going despite the suffocating quantity of the practical basics of everyday living. I guess I’m fast losing all that I wanted. My hopes, dreams and ambition lie smashed in a mangled heap. I know this, too, shall pass. I guess I need someone like a mentor to pull me out of this quagmire of confusion.
The year is on her death bed, gasping for the bygone days of youth. Life is trickling away from her in the form of delicate wisps that rise up and melt into nothingness. They fuse with the aforesaid pink cloud making it hideous. But this phoenix is sure to rise from the ashes.
Everything and everyone of importance is moving away form me. I’m now like an island with some stringy vegetation for sustenance, surrounded by waters of loneliness .I guess, the scariest and the most interesting thing about living is ‘change’. ’Change’ befriends you rather slowly. Then it grows on you making you a slave of it... I’m waiting for a change which can make life tolerable.
All precious things, discover’d late,
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Wisecracks:
sounding a little gloomy...
when change can't be avoided, better invite it...
dont count the moments in life...
count the life that is in every moment...
munnabhaila vara oru song thaan nayabagam varuthu..adhula vara dialogue.."Arrey paagal yeh math soch zindag mein kitne pal hain...par yeh soch ki har pal mein kitney zindagi hain.." hindi version of gopal's lines...change is permanent might sound oxymoronic...but..well..its fact...need to learn to live with it..scary at times tho... :) first time here..over petera irunthalum..makes absorbing reading :D
hey..thanks for making it to my blog for replyin....unga questionukum answer paniten en comment sectionla :D..
Hmmm...change is life. Scary or happy depends on how one views it. My take on life....LEAP AND THE NET SHALL APPEAR BENEATH YOU...and "if" IT DIDNT, I'D STILL THROUGHLY ENJOY THE FLIGHT !!!
Krishnan
---One Life...LIVE IT!!!
http://www.krishphoto.com
Chennai's cliamte looks gloomy...so does this post :) guess the weatehr was the motivating factor..
Change be it in MTC buses or life, is quite hard to come across..so just pounce when one comes by ur side.
hello Bard, do i know you?
Post a Comment