All precious things, discover’d late,
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...

July 26, 2006

Musings

My thought-pool has been deeply stirred.I took a long walk all by myself last week and found out many things about myself and the beautiful world around me.Such long solitary walks are extremely insightful.I love them!Sometimes loneliness is invigorating.
Sometimes i smile to myself during such strolls and sometimes my eyes fill-up for no particular reason.I look at the sky through those tears and feel them warmly sliding down my cheeks. I guess those are the pangs of growing up emotionally.

Change is really scary and yesterday i found myself lamenting to my friend about how many changes a girl has to experience in her life. My friend is a humourous person and she continuosly joked about a number of things common to us. I laughed in total abandon and sighed.I became extremely conscious of myself,my laughter and my present state.I felt the moment i was living in was priceless. The stars,the patrol jet that we see everyday during my evening walks,the ruby mount (the name i've given to St.Thomas Mount),the distant smoke in the horizon and that wonderful moment...everything belonged to me.I felt so rich!

Then, just after a while i started to think deeply about myself and my real idea of life.I coudn't categorize my thoughts.They were quite mangled at that time.I gave up thinking and felt deliciously good.Everything is so complicated in this world.I would give anything to become a little girl again...

1 Wisecracks:

Anonymous said...

super!!!!!!!!!!!
u wrote what i was thinking to write.