Disclaimer: Exaggeration is the mother of invention ;)
As I cross the Atlantic, my mind is buzzing with a single thought- a thought which is strong enough to eat my brain away. Of course I am going to miss my loved ones and my mother land.But that wasn't the thing my mind was busy ruminating on.I am going to miss something which I have taken for granted all my life.How will I? Is it an impossibility? No! I tell myself. People live...no... prosper there without that on this land.They have their reasons for that(though I personally feel that all their reasons are super dumb!)Suddenly goose pimples erupt all over me seeing myself using that. I dismiss that thought trying to look at the in-flight TV showing a Disney movie. Not even Princess Diaries could take my mind off that. I am paranoid about it.I change the channel and finally switch off the TV. God!!! I am so near to using THAT!!! This is going to be harder than a tight-rope walk!
As I set my foot for the first time on the strange soil, I rush madly to search for that.A desperate sort of madness that has been fermenting in my head ever since I heard about its unavailability gushes out from me. They say this is a developed land that has all the comforts on earth. I comb the plate-glassy shops for that,but in vain. I don't seem to get THE exact thing I'm looking for though lots of its look-alikes are available.I give up.I take a deep breath and call home to tell my mother to courier me one...

3 Wisecracks:
huh... finally you are back... welcome madam!!!
And now what is THAT ????
AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE BACK !!
:) :) :)
we always overstate the ills of life, and take imagination down our earth to rake.
your life will evolve, expand and shrink with things around you as it used to be in the past.
only change can avoid change. for rest of us, it way of life.
best wishes..
Post a Comment