Found this awesome piece as my friend's email signature
" Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.... "
All precious things, discover’d late,
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Wisecracks:
first three lines have too much "thathuvam"!
:D
I LURVED the last line! :)
Not the first 3 alone. All 4 lines ... :(
Hi :) Happy New Year...
hello sangeetha... good lines!!!
but, what happened to you these days?
you've disappeared from the
blog world since almost a month.
by the way, happy new year!
fill your blog with new and
energetic posts. :-)
gopal
She doesn't wanna share the good news with us :(.
When is the treat April'sLady?
You guys at chennaiist and here OK? No sign of life on both!! cheer up
Post a Comment