The blogsville is experiencing an all-time-lull due to reasons best known to bloggers. I very badly wanted to post this for the mere fun of it. When one is down with viral fever and is quite jobless, I guess, it addle-pates their mind, too. Last evening, I made a spoof by sending this text message to all my contacts:
“ Hok nii ztuvsi, ekji, txnoo nfv wbeeg aaqtj?”
Can you understand this? Neither can I !!! And that was the whole point. To make it look like a real language, I added a comma and question mark. I wanted to stir up people and see their reaction to an utterly nonsense message.
Soon after I sent this across, I started getting replies. I think I scared off the others. I wonder how many of them hit the Google translator for this.
A1 (my best friend): Clues Please… (paavam. She trusts me too much and started some really complex decoding techniques putting aside her serious college work!)
S1 (my cousin): Seri (Smart guy!!! He expects eccentricities from his cousin. So, no wonder.)
G1 (my cousin): What was that???!!! (Genuine concern about the genius!)
B (my cousin): No reply (was busy ‘decoding’ the nonsense I’d sent. She is too sweet to suspect me of pranks.)
S2 (my cousin again)-in the midst of college exams): a) Is it Arabic?
b) Akka, please tell me what is it? Mandai odayarathu!
G2 (my nephew): What was that?
Others who didn’t reply: Possible reasons
a) Too scared to make a fool of themselves
b) Pretending to be really busy or really busy.
c) Handicapped without a net connection and subsequent access to Google.
d) Too stingy to spend 5 p for a text reply.
e) Zero balance
I was doubled up with laughter and took some pity on my victims after giving them some time to rack their brains about this. My purpose of time-pass was fully accomplished. I wonder what others thought about this ‘noble initiative’.
Try this out guys and feature yourself in the ‘Am I Nuts or

3 Wisecracks:
Ha ha ha. "Thaniyaa ukkaaanthu Yosipiyo" :)
please.. lets keep things clear here.. dont get into such depressed feelings like you are NUTS and all.. but that doesnt mean you are NORMAL. just that we have to coin a better word, NUT is something that is too lienient on you .. he he.. and NORMAL is an abnormal name for you.. he he.. its like calling all comments 'wisecracks' in a blog.. wise-and-crack it should probably be.. or crack-but-wisecrack is also fine. whatever, i would definitely recommend your upcoming thesis for people who thought u can only pull up this much. :O) he he..
deal deal.. no fighting. :o)
been some time.. how are you?
athu seri...they should have decoded you before goin thro ur text message...evalavu peru ithu mathri kalambi irukinga
Post a Comment