All precious things, discover’d late,
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
Logging on to blogthings is as addictive as orkutting. I've put one here just for fun :)| You Are A Maple Tree |
There's not anyone in this world quite like you.You are full of imagination, ambition, and originality.Shy but confident, you hunger for new experiences.You have a good memory and learn easily.You are sometimes nervous and always complex (especially in love). |
Well...well...well... Need I say more?!?
3 Wisecracks:
5 Akka :) I am reminded of the chat, that we had abt blogthings the other day, when we met up :)
btw me is a hornbeam tree :| Fulla thappu thappu a irukku info :D (for once ;))
:D
Mine is uncannily correct :)
kinda of interesting n good... and i find similarities
and song playing esnips.. is vgood..
Post a Comment