Rains make my heart light and transport me to world that is free of inhibitions. The irresistible rains last evening made me do something which 'the-race-that-knows-Joseph' will perfectly understand and the commonplace folks will probably laugh at. Armed with an umbrella and my camera, I went to my flat's terrace to video the rain, caring two hoots about the weird looks shot at me by my beloved neighbours.
Nature is at her all time best during rains. It is as though she is celebrating something very beautiful and enigmatic. I almost heard my neighbour's dense coconut tree whisper in the rain. I managed a balancing act with my umbrella and camera to capture the moments when the rain fell fiercely on the mango tree. The mango seemed to love the long shower! If only it could talk like us...
Have you observed the skies when it rains? It looks quite innocent showing absolutely no signs that it is pouring! Here is a piece of rainy sky for you...
The rain stopped but the drizzling continued. I couldn't resist capturing the wee raindrops falling gently on the terrace floor...Unfortunately YouTube isn’t in a very supportive mood as I post this!!! I had to literally tear myself off the after-rain beauty. The world looked like a bride after the rains...so fresh and young; dreaming dreams of a beautiful life ahead.
Nature is at her all time best during rains. It is as though she is celebrating something very beautiful and enigmatic. I almost heard my neighbour's dense coconut tree whisper in the rain. I managed a balancing act with my umbrella and camera to capture the moments when the rain fell fiercely on the mango tree. The mango seemed to love the long shower! If only it could talk like us...
Have you observed the skies when it rains? It looks quite innocent showing absolutely no signs that it is pouring! Here is a piece of rainy sky for you...
The rain stopped but the drizzling continued. I couldn't resist capturing the wee raindrops falling gently on the terrace floor...Unfortunately YouTube isn’t in a very supportive mood as I post this!!! I had to literally tear myself off the after-rain beauty. The world looked like a bride after the rains...so fresh and young; dreaming dreams of a beautiful life ahead.

2 Wisecracks:
Rain is one of the nature's beauty. The smell and sound of rain is always very refreshing. Good post with the recordings of rain, esp the sound of the rain.
april(crazy)land.. thatz quick neat thinking to capture rain...L) but may be balcony is not the right place to capture from..dont u think?)
rain falls quiet like a fawn
thunder is silent,
lightning is invisible.
not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
if mankind perished utterly.
Post a Comment