I'm glad...glad...GLAD!!! I found one of my most favourite songs on esnips-thanks to Nithya for showing this goldmine of songs through her blog. I used to love this song Kya yehi pyaar hai by Kamaal Khan when I was a dreamy teenager. There is nothing extraordinary about this song - yet it creates a most beautiful emotion in you. My next quest will be for the video of this song. I still remember the black and white video of this album-a lovely woman descends the steps, shares an umbrella with the singer and gives him a nonchalant smile. This poor guy sighs and dreams about her in the most romantic way. Eversince I got hooked to the net, I've been combing it for this song. I got it today. I'm over the moon!
| kya yahi pyar hai-... |

5 Wisecracks:
This is the first time I listened to this number and it appealed to me instantly..Neat music..Loved it :)..I somehow like Kamal Khan's voice, be it in Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai or in Oh Oh Jaane Jaana.Its very unconventional
"thanks to Nithya for showing this goldmine of songs through her blog"
My Pleasure :)
I've been looking for this song for quite sometime myself. Thanx for sharing the gyan.
@Nithya,
:)
@Chillpilgrim
Great to know that there are people who've liked this song.
I need "O O jaane jaana" and "suno to diwana dil....."
Really, people can say all they want, but I think Kamaal Khan's tunes are eminently hummable....
Thanks Aprilslady!
Post a Comment