All precious things, discover’d late,
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
Yesterday was one of the most memorable days in my life. I felt like a queen right from the midnight surprise party to the loveliest and sweetest of presents given by my two darls:).I felt honoured by the love of my most precious sisters. Nobody on earth owns such things as I do! Turning 25 is like an epoch in one's life.I wanted to SEE something special.So I kept a tryst with all things spiritual including one with the ocean. I felt unborn in front of the incomprehensible vastness of waves and sky.Venus was shining down on me with all her enigmatic coquetry. The briny breeze washed my soul and presented me with a new robe- a robe of womanhood. Ah! I felt consecrated!
16 Wisecracks:
Three candles for twenty five years? So each should represent 8.33 years, right? Just wanted to know.
- A deeply confused soul : )
Belated wishes.
Putting 25 candles would have caused over crowding coupled with a serious alteration in the cake's taste:)
Thank you:)
Sangeetha,
Wish you a Very Happy Birthday. I think you had a Great Day. I hope it is okay use your real name in the comments..
Vimal
Thanks Vimal:)
Do I know you?
hi aprilslady!
belated wishes for the silver jubilee happy birthday!
gopal
Thanks Gopal:)
Hey Belated birthday wishes...hope u had a girrr8888 day :)
"Venus was shining down on me with all her enigmatic coquetry"
lovely lines :)
Thank you,Nothya:)
hope to you had good day.
with each birthday, you feel wiser and bright,
making success looks somewhat near,
and build your mind to continue the fight,
try to live without much fear.
Best wishes to you.
Sangeetha,
We have met in Bloggers meet on Dec30th 2006. Though reading this blog, comment for the first time.
Thanks
Vimal
:* :* :* :* :*
We love you! And glad you had a lovely time!!!
On behalf of Swethu and I,
I!!!
:D :D :D
This birthday of mine was extra special because of all of you:)
Ok, this is a bit late, but Belated Happy Birthday Wishes. You'll be seeing/reading a lot more of me henceforth but how? That would be the surprise element.
Hope you had a wonderful day on ur Big Day.
Thank you,Mr/Ms.Cryptic commentor :)
Post a Comment