For what seemed to be the millionth time, I watched Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge yesterday. My evening jig made me watch it actually. I become quite possessed when nobody’s home. I turned on some of the foot tapping music and started to ‘dance like no one’s watching’. I’d forgotten to close the windows. One of my neighbours was throwing a puzzled look at me from his window. I shamefacedly pulled the curtains with a pathetically weak smile. Now what tale is he going to spread about me?I wringed my hands in utter misery .This misery lasted till the next number. After almost two hours of madly-dancing to myself, (this time with my windows securely closed) I sank into the chair exhausted but quite exhilarated. I wanted to do something nice and pleasant. I fished out my DDLJ CDs and watched the movie starry eyed-all over again. I seriously do not know why I watch that movie as though watching it for the first time in my life. This movie is the longest ever shown in theatres. I know most of the lines off by heart. I know each and every scene by heart. Yet, when I’m bitten by the DDLJ bug I actually commune with the movie with all my soul. This bug bites me once in 3 months! Boy! Nobody can beat SRK on his ‘Senorita’ or ‘aise bade bade deshon mein chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain’ or ‘oww owww’ or his machine-gun laughter. On seeing ‘Ho
All precious things, discover’d late,
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
To those that seek them issue forth;
For love in sequel works with fate,
And draws the veil from hidden worth.
...Tennyson...
April 9, 2007
Come...Fall in love!
For what seemed to be the millionth time, I watched Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge yesterday. My evening jig made me watch it actually. I become quite possessed when nobody’s home. I turned on some of the foot tapping music and started to ‘dance like no one’s watching’. I’d forgotten to close the windows. One of my neighbours was throwing a puzzled look at me from his window. I shamefacedly pulled the curtains with a pathetically weak smile. Now what tale is he going to spread about me?I wringed my hands in utter misery .This misery lasted till the next number. After almost two hours of madly-dancing to myself, (this time with my windows securely closed) I sank into the chair exhausted but quite exhilarated. I wanted to do something nice and pleasant. I fished out my DDLJ CDs and watched the movie starry eyed-all over again. I seriously do not know why I watch that movie as though watching it for the first time in my life. This movie is the longest ever shown in theatres. I know most of the lines off by heart. I know each and every scene by heart. Yet, when I’m bitten by the DDLJ bug I actually commune with the movie with all my soul. This bug bites me once in 3 months! Boy! Nobody can beat SRK on his ‘Senorita’ or ‘aise bade bade deshon mein chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain’ or ‘oww owww’ or his machine-gun laughter. On seeing ‘Ho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Wisecracks:
WHY DID YOU WATCH IT WITHOUT ME!!!! :( :( :(
Me wants to watch it too! Next week! :D :D :D
I know you won't complain! ;)
DDLJ and me...hmm...there is this stupid jinx actually..Whenever i sit down to wach DDLJ on TV, i'll be forced to shut the TV off wen SRK croons "Mehendi laga ke rakhna" ... This has happened atleast 4 times...I just hope, the next time DDLJ comes on TV, i'll be able to catch up with the remainin part of the movie :( Poor me :P
And Swades..That's one awesome movie..The movie in which SRK actually acted..I looooooooooovvvvvee that movie..i wuldnt mind watching that movie over and over again too :)
@Bajji Girl,
Please come home.We'll have a REAL DDLJ jamboree:D
@Nithya
Jinx the jinx before it jinxes you:D
Try yet another time, coz DDLJ is worth it!
I,too,LOVE Swades:)
SRK has ACTUALLY ACTED in many movies,yaar!Darr and Anjaam were wonderful testimonies to his acting skills!
DDLJ
oh my!!!
i LUV tht movie
even i have watched it a no. of times
and i watch it every time they put it on TV
there has been days wen my mom has asked me if they r gonna conduct an exam on it!!
nice blog
do visit mine
in ma profile the official blog is
"zanycrappings"
...oh... ladies..ladies.. ;¬)
ya nice movie.. but swades even better.
:D
Post a Comment