I found April in my arms.
April golden, April cloudy,
Gracious,cruel,tender,rowdy;
April soft in flowered langour,
April cold with sudden anger,
Ever changing,ever true-
I love April,I love you...
-Ogden Nash
I stumbled upon this lovely poem when i was browsing the net for something mundane.
Just thought of sharing something beautiful with a 'chance blog hopper' this valentine's day.
'Happy Valentine's Day' to all those who stumble upon this post...
Just thought of sharing something beautiful with a 'chance blog hopper' this valentine's day.
'Happy Valentine's Day' to all those who stumble upon this post...

8 Wisecracks:
aprillady promoting aprilgirl for marriage...!!? still nice place upbeat place to stumble into.. instead of my page
saint Valentine..(hi)story and
its Time..Let go ..
yes, iam the moron who got the timing all wrong..;-p)
Happy Valentine's Day.
Hey thanks:)
thanks for stopping by.
VDay in modern-day athens/greece..!? the usual. flowers,choco, parties,clubs,bars. but one that interested me the concept of anti-Valentine's Valentine's day parties for singles. Yes, mindy’s No Couples Allowed..;-p)
/Yuva
I guess being single is cooler and novel(anywhere on earth for that matter) than getting hooked;)
Ahem!!!
Kavitha Kavitha!!!
:D :D :D
A very very very beautiful pome!!! :)
Manithar Purinthu kolla... Idhu manithar kaadhal alla(echo echo)
:D
dharmavthi(iam not so good at catch ragas) but ya veena is awesome played by priya, one of person i knew(not me).. thought this would be good background while reading. added another song as well..
and ya, LibraryThing is cool.. if you are there.??, i can mark as watchlist... me at iamyuva
and.. yap, chennaiist site is great... idea is kool..
and no specific pick (yet atleast)).
Hey Thanks,,,
My wife is an April born!
Got a valuable piece of poetry to show here how invaluable she is!
Regards
Krishna
Post a Comment